Revision Control Error

I have spent the last couple days learning how to port unreal assets into uefn, retexturing them and organizing them into folders. Once i got to a point where i wanted to see what it would look like in fortnite i tried to launch it. much to my dismay, i keep getting these error messages that make no sense to me. i don’t want to lose the amount of work i spent doing this as it took about 2 days. has any had experience with this error

1 Like

@ocdfx The error you’re getting indicates that you’re trying to open connect a local project to URC that is in some way not compatible with a copy of that project you already checked into URC (or was checked in automatically when you first created the project).

Did you create a duplicate of the project on your local filesystem at any point?

No i did not create a duplicate in any way. This was my first test island in uefn. everything worked fine until i tried to test it. when i tried to test it i got this error message. i see no way to remove or change the island to resolve this issue. i have since then started a new island and did all the work over again, but if this happens on an island with an irriplacable amount of time spent on it, how would one resolve this issue?

Did you intentionally disable/re-enable revision control that you’re aware of?

I’m going to reach out to you in discord to request your logs so we can investigate to better understand how you may have ended up in this state

2 Likes

Im having a similar issue. Mine just says “revision control disabled” and “login failed” and “failed to connect to revision control. Check your settings and connection then try again.”

3 Likes