Review and "Clean Up"

So this question is something odd I just thought of. I’m ideally a week out from finishing a game I’ve been working on for a while, but I was thinking while editing a blueprint something was there a easier way to implement that.
So the question is there a business or people that would review your game/code to simplify it or clean it up not necessarily game test or anything, just make sure its the best it can be.

Hi Asomry, I can’t speak for UE4 projects, but I freelanced on web projects for 15 years - both have iterative releases and updates during the projects active life. I was often hired to help “unstick” teams and get projects to “done”.

“Art is never finished, it must be abandoned.” is probably the best way to think about it. You could spend the rest of your life perfecting something.

Get your game in the hands of players and see what they want. That is the true measure of quality.

Another idea is to do a “post-mortem” (google for ideas). What in your project went well? What could have gone better?

Ultimately players (not programmers) measure how good a game is. It’s great already! Ship it!