Reverb and sound Cue problems - Mac

So I am using UE4 version 4.23.1. I am currently working on game for a school project at my university with a little team who all use PC’s, except for me who uses a MacBook Pro. The game is mainly developed on PC. I am supposed to do the audio and help with the implementation of the audio into the engine, but I am having a lot of issues.

First of all, I have this frustrating issue with Sound Cues. I have made a blueprint for the Ambient sounds in the game where I can choose which loop and random ambiences I want to play. Whenever I try to choose a sound cue as a loop or for the random sound, it doesn’t do anything. It just keeps saying “NONE”. I can click on the Sound Cues, but it just keeps saying “NONE”. Whenever they try to do this, it works fine. Why does this happen?

Secondly I try to add some reverb to the game, but the reverb won’t work either. I follow the corrects steps, where I create an audio volume box, make it the correct size, check if the “apply reverb” setting is on and choose a reverb effect. Now, I can create a new reverb effect, but when I try to choose it in “reverb effect” panel, the same thing happens as it did with the Sound Cues. It just keeps saying “NONE”. However, if I choose on of the effects that already comes with the engine it works… But there is a problem with this too, of course: The reverb doesn’t work… I have tried all the different settings, changed the parameters within the reverb effect, and my sounds are still dry.

Are these problems that may occur when working on different operative systems? Is there any way I can fix this?
Should I maybe bootcamp and in that case, is 70GB enough for Windows and Unreal?

I almost forgot, there is another problem: I can’t actually import any sounds into UE4. Whenever I try to do this, I get this message:

Its 16bit and 44.1KhZ, so I don’t know what could be wrong here either…