[REVENUE SHARE] Looking for CHARACTER ANIMATOR for Alpha Game

Looking for ANIMATOR for Alpha Game
Offering - Revenue Share, Deferred Payment, etc

Project Title:
Ealond - Coop Medieval Fantasy Siege Survival RPG

Description:
Ealond is an upcoming coop medieval fantasy siege survival RPG where players and their AI villagers will gather, build, craft, and defend their settlement against waves of AI enemies bent on their destruction!

Includes:

• Co-op gameplay against aggressive AI
  • Cooperative building and survival in medieval setting
  • Interdependent Skill Systems
  • AI Villagers for labor and guards

CURRENT PROJECT STATUS

• Active and growing Discord Community (recently launched)
    COME CHECK OUT OUR OFFICIAL DISCORD HERE - (Discord)
  • The game is currently nearing ALPHA 2 and is a fully functional network replicated playable prototype with most major core systems implemented but not polished.
  • Flushed out GDD and Roadmap.

HERE ARE SOME IMAGES FROM OUR PRODUCTION SO FAR!

Team Name:
We are a small indie dev team of 4 people working together in a rev share agreement from around the world!

Team Structure
Our team consists of two C++ and Unreal developers, a game asset artist/marketing artist, and a character sculpting artist

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking someone with animation skills that can join our team and help with creating animations and improving existing ones. This is a great opportunity for someone who has some character animation experience and wants to join a team of developers working on a game already underway with great models and assets to work with. The game is already well underway and functional, network replicated, etc. Testing phases and Steam page are in the not so distant future.

SKILLS
Rigging and weight painting knowledge is a huge +
Export blender animations into Unreal and vice versa; a lack of knowledge in this area could be compensated with a strong desire to research/learn
Human and monster (and ideally quadraped animals) custom animations for the following gameplay mechanics: combat, gathering resources, building, locomotion, idle variations, etc.

TASKS

• Making custom animations using custom model rigs
  • Touching up existing animations
  • Working with technical animator to make sure animations can be deployed flexibly in game
  • Develop a range of lower body animations to be blended with upper body (e.g. with different hip rotations); this may also include other local animations such as arms and head/neck
  • Facial animations
  • Touching up weight painting
  • Potentially doing shapekeys to help solve problem areas.

BENEFITS

• Revshare or deferred payment
  • Use your expertise to have control over animation pipeline from creation to implementation
  • Be the link between artist and developer
  • Learn about physical and procedural animation in Unreal Engine (get to play with Control Rig on cool models)
  • Learn about technical art for games
  • Help to bring an excellent game to life!

OFFERING : Currently there are 4 of us in a Revenue Share agreement. We cannot offer pay at this time, but we can offer a signed agreement for a level of REVENUE SHARING from profits from the game based on overall contribution to the end product. If not interested in that, a simple Deferred Compensation could be agreed upon where hours are tracked and an agreement is signed to compensate this artist once profits are accrued for the game. We have timeline goals but they are in flux and although progress is steady we are all doing htis on the side, can work remote/after hours/etc!

DISCORD LINK:
COME CHECK OUT OUR OFFICIAL DISCORD HERE - (Discord)

E-mail: davidkay.tv@gmail.com
Discord: Elindor#7264

2 Likes

Hi

Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience on this and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

Hey I am good at level design and cinematic I can help you

Where to contact you