As a company we focus on creating mature, graphically realistic games with a deep focus on storytelling. We are currently in early development on a realistic (both graphically and mechanically) and visceral, squad-based FPS with a preparation aspect as well as action-adventure and RPG elements, in Unreal Engine 4.
Vambrace Studios is looking for a talented and knowledgeable person to join our team. A perfect candidate would be an ambitious and talented individual who has analytical mind and innovative and critical thinking. You will need to have a strong understanding of the game development process, good programming skills, and the ability to work closely with designers and artists to recognize the shared vision and see it through from concept to completion. If you feel you’re up for the task, send us your application now!
- Programming gameplay logic
- Programming mechanics
- (NOT required) Programming AI
- Ensuring that the game design is fully implemented and performs as expected
- Create the technical backbone of the game and provide the development teams with technical solutions to carry out their visions for the game
- Fluent written English and good spoken English.
- Experience in the game development industry (personal or professional)
- Great C++ Programming skills
- Great understanding of Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with blueprints
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Working from home.
- We will be communicating online, via Slack.
- A relaxed and friendly mentality.
Skype ID: krissko02 (please mention the position for which you are applying when you send a request)