No longer looking for a team. I’m sorry but the Rev-share model just doesn’t work for various reasons.
HI all, I’m a seasoned indie game dev about to get some relative success with my second released game Emberheart. I do solo indie game dev as a fulltime job, but I have also worked in teams before. I can’t help but to think about the next project I want to do and so I decided it would be good to get a team together to work on a new project in the Emberheart IP, a MOBA game based on Emberheart’s characters. I feel the need to work on something different sometimes, and so I started this new project to stay productive even when I don’t feel like working on Emberheart. I’m mainly doing environment modelling which allows me to take a break from programming and chill while still being very productive. But finishing 2 projects as a solo dev might be a bit too ambitious lol although if I really think about it, I can do it entirely solo but will just take longer. But, so here I am seeking help.
Here’s my portfolio where you can see how versatile I am: ArtStation - Stefan Geerinckx
If you’d like to join you need to be able to:
- contribute at least 10-15 hours per week
- be available for voice calls over discord regularly.
- be pro-active and motivated
What’s in it for you?
- Rev-share %
- Work with a person that has shipped 2 games already, so chances are high to finish the project
- Chances are that the game will get more sales because of the success of Emberheart the original game. That’s why I want to make this MOBA based on the EH IP
I made 4 battle arenas (custom modelled), adapted Emberheart’s UI and did the basic combat programming and movement in just 1 week time.
- Game Designer
- Programmer (blueprints)
- Audio SFX/Composer
- 2D Artist/Illustrator to make loading screens and marketing material