[REV SHARE] [Environment Designer] Need Unreal Level&Environment Designer

Hello,

This is Togay. We are developing a side scroller action adventure with Unreal Engine. And we are looking for a team mate who can help us for creating landscapes, help texturing/materials and lightings.

The Team: We are 16 volunteer people across the world. We have programming, 3D art, 2D art, UI design, Sound production, concept art, storytelling and community management departments and there are all active.

The Project: Adanath is a side scroller action adventure game. You may see more from twitter and youtube

Progress: We are currently working on concept art, prototyping and asset creation. Also we are writing the story and the quests and musicians are working on the alpha level music.

What are we looking for?

• can work with Unreal landscape features

*design the level working with concept artist and modellers

*knowing lighting and post processing is a big plus

Other Open Roles: We are looking for;

*General texture/material artists can work with Unreal Engine.

*General 3D modeller can create buildings and also their interiors. .

Note 1 : you may see the roadmap at attached. I can’t share more because of NDA contract and I had to erase some steps from the chart which are secrets of the development phase. (If you can’t see please contack me, i will be glad to share with you)

Note 2 : If you are none of these roles but still believe and want to be a part of this amazing team, please feel free to DM me. We are always welcome new talents and friends.

How to Apply: Please contact me via mail or discord.

togaykurtulus@gmail.com

togaykurtulus#6063

I hope this is the first step for a long and great cooperation. Thank you!

Note 3: If you are still reading this, you should probably say hi to me. We can share our ideas and help each other.