Retarget Manager- Humanoid rig don't appear - Skeleton needs to be saved

Hello. I’m learning UE4 and trying a tutorial. Everything is going great. Animation works and there are no problem. But when I try to retarget, I just can’t. :frowning:

I’m trying this tutorial: Unreal Engine 4 - Mixamo to Unreal Engine 4 - FBX Import - YouTube

The problem is happening on 3 minutes 31 seconds of the video. On 3:45 he select the humanoid rig. In the bottom right the same message appears to me, so it sholdn’t be the problem.

On the left, appears to him the humanoid rig (root, pelvis, spine_01, spine_02, spine_03). It don’t shows up to me. I select the humanoid rig, and I can’t see this list.

I’m using the 4.16.3. I exported the Mixamo fbx to Blender and after that I exported the fbx, and fbx animations to UE4.

Can someone tell us how to get it to work

Good at least, I am not the only one experiencing this.
Any solution so far?

Check to make sure you are using a base skeleton without an animation attached to it. If there’s an animation attached it won’t work.

I had the same problem. In my case the list was there but I couldn’t see it because my screen height was too low. I just had to drag out the panel and make it full screen. Please mark this as answer so if someone come across this they can see. I spent frikin hours on this shet