Retail keys not approved and comes back with potentially false error "Issues Found"

Hello,

I have requested retail keys ahead of our Early Access launch in September 5. Unfortunately these have not yet been approved and I opened a ticket about it earlier. The respond I received mentioned that it was due to an error and it will be reviewed soon.

Looks like it has now been reviewed. However let me just mention the problem now as it has came back with “Issues Found” for the second time and I suspect this is a bug in your backend, which might have caused the error your staff mentioned in the previous ticket.

The comment from the moderator reads: “Please remove China and Korea as a region for these keys as the related offer contains Blockchain”. As this is not the first time this happened I had triple checked that these countries were not selected, yet we’re still getting blocked by this. I have now submitted the request again, triple confirming that the two countries are not included in the list but I’m afraid it will just end up with the same “issue” or worse, cause the error in your backend again.

I hope that you can help me with this as this is impacting our marketing and Early Access plans.

Thank you in advance.