Respawn and advance level not working together

Your problem is that when you open level 2, everything in level 1 gets destroyed. That includes the player, which causes level 1 to re-open.

Easiest way around it would be to have a bool in the overlap part, ‘newlevel’. In your killz code, check ‘newlevel’ before re-opening the level.

I am having an issue with getting my respawn on hitting the killz to work with advance to next level. I have created a kill zone for the z axis and that worked fine. I also created an advance to next level when you reach a trigger box and that worked fine as well. However once I placed in the option to respawn to the same level if you reach the killz limit the move to the next level stopped working and once I ran into the next level trigger box it would teleport me to next level and then back to the original level. Below I have placed all my blueprints.

Above is my blueprint for the box trigger to advance to the next level

Above is my blueprint for the respawn of the level when killz limit is reached. I also tried doing this another way as well which was to place the actor destroyed on the blueprint for the ball and have that open the level. If I remove one the other will work and if I have them both the level will advance but then go back to the original level. It seems like when the level advances the ball is destroyed and this causes it to go back to level 1. I am new to this and cant seem to get it to work.