I’m working through one of the projects in the UE Online Learning courses. The downloaded project in the Revit to UE4 course has 5 assets that are completely locked, and I can’t figure out why. As shown in the image, the two sky BPs, directional light, height fog, and skylight are active in the scene, but are totally inaccessible. I can’t select them in the world outliner or in the viewport, which means I can’t even delete them.
Here is what I have tried:
- opened project in 4.25 and 4.26
- migrated assets to a new project (the frozen objects were not in the list during migration, so I couldn’t deselect them, but they did migrate and were still locked)
- completely deleted and reinstalled 4.26 engine
I want any one of the following:
- be able to delete these frozen assets
- be able to migrate everything except these assets
This might be something really simple and stupid (let’s hope!), but any help would be greatly appreciated!