Resolution won't change when rendering images from command line

Hi all,

Hope you might be able to help. I have a turntable level sequence that is set up and I am trying to render it out via the command line. Everything works except I cant seem to get the resolution of the rendered image to change from 1920x1200 no matter what I put in -resx and -resy on the command line. If I render the scene out manually then I can render out at 4k, but through command line.

Here is the command I am using:

"C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.23\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor.exe" "C:\Users\\Documents\Unreal Projects\BoomBoom_v001\BoomBoom_v001.uproject" /Game/Environments/turnTable_test/turntable_test_01 -game -MovieSceneCaptureType="/Script/MovieSceneCapture.AutomatedLevelSequenceCapture" -LevelSequence="/Game/Sequences/turntable_01_daynight_01"  -ResX=3840 -ResY=2160 -forceRes -NoLoadingScreen -VSync -MovieFrameRate=30 -NoTextureStreaming -MovieFolder="C:\Users\\Documents\Dump\01" -MovieFormat=PNG -MovieQuality=100 -MovieName="testrender01.{frame}" -MovieCinematicMode=Yes -MovieWarmUpFrames=10 -MovieDelayBeforeWarmUp=1 -NoScreenMessage

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance!

I found the solution - I had “Constrain Aspect Ratio” setting ticked on in the camera details panel which was overriding the command line arguments I was sending in. For some reason I was reading it as constrain aspect ratio to the one I had specified.

To fix:

• Select camera being used by sequencer.
  • Navigate to Camera Options in the Details Panel.
  • Untick “Constrain Aspect Ratio”.

constrain.PNG