Resolution problem

I’m having a problem with the resolution of the window the game runs in.
when i launch my game in a separate window in the engine it looks like this.

But when i package my game and launch it, it looks like this. (i’m talking about the black bars on the top and bottom)

Thanks for helping.

Kaosrio,

Did you make any adjustments to the resolution size of your project anywhere within the settings or through blueprint? If so, could you please upload screenshots of that information in order for me to test further. Is this a blueprint or a c++ project?

Thanks!

I did not edit the size trough blueprints,although i managed to get rid of the black bars but the window is still a bit stretched. Also it only is stretched when its in a small window, big window and full screen work fine.

Kaosrio,

We have an [AnswerHub Post][1] that may be similar or the exact same thing as what you’re experiencing. This issue was entered into as: UE-4659.

However, just to be thorough in assumption, could you please show me screenshots and provide steps on how your UI is being set up within this project?

Is this something you’ve been able to replicate within a new project?

Thanks!

UMG widget render culling does not respect the widgets render transform. - UI - Epic Developer Community Forums

Hey Kaosrio,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.

Thank you!