Reskin Of Lyra Neighborhoods of Colombia

These days we have also created a BP for the electric pole system, it is the first pass of the assembly of this system throughout the environment, we have also assembled the modular wax, after a second lighting pass, we are now closer to the reference and a a little more vertex paint.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Gameplay

2 Likes

This week we have finished the modeling of the street vending tricycle and we have finished texturing the scraping machine.

1 Like

We have also modeled a fruit box and added another electric box blueprint to add more realism to the environment.

1 Like

We already have a cart for the fruit in Unreal and we have also modeled a few doors and windows that were needed.

1 Like

Hello everyone, we come with more weekly advance, the lighting is already closer than we would like, we already have several carts and a tricycle of street vending in the market, we have enough merchandise of fruit boxes, sacks of cement, we have some trees already in the environment, an electrical system of a typical light box in all neighborhoods and a motorcycle taxi with advanced modeling, I hope you like it, that you enjoy the holidays very much, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Greetings, @DaniSaneyMNF1; I hope you’re having a fabulous Monday, and thank you for another wonderful update! Your team has made tremendous progress in the span of almost a month; keep up the beautiful work! I assume your team will take a holiday break, so I wish you and your team a very Happy Holidays! :christmas_tree:

1 Like

Hi @AntiGravity, thank you very much for your comment, the idea arose playing MW2 on the map of the Las Almas market, we liked it a lot. It was inspired by Mexico and we thought it would be a good idea to base ourselves on the idea of ​​the MW2 market but with references from Colombia. We are from Valencia, Spain, and we really like how picturesque the slums of Colombia were and if this map is unique, only we have it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, greetings!

1 Like

Hello everyone, happy new year, I hope you enjoyed the family holidays, we have returned wanting to continue working to finish with a good environment. During the holidays we could not advance much but we have already got down to work with the advances, we have made a redistribution of the market and implemented in the environment a soccer field very typical of the neighborhoods, new BP a very useful spline tool, new advances with lighting, we can already see a few graffiti on the walls, a little water in the fountain and some seagulls flying through the sky, I hope you like it, soon more advances.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like