We are looking for software engineers with a focus on server/backend and/or web development to join our engineering team. The hire will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and maintaining Yoursvacancy suite of applications.
The ideal candidate is an experienced developer who has passion for UI/UX as well as working on back end applications to process and serve the data required by frontend applications. The candidate must be self-motivated and comfortable supporting the needs of multiple teams, systems and products. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimising or even re-designing our company’s products to support ever growing needs.
*- Create prototypes, mockups, and staging sites for review and feedback
- Optimize websites and applications to ensure speed and scalability
- Design, implement, and maintain user facing features
- Backend/server platform and infrastructure development
- Full stack web development
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs*
*- Understanding of the development process, front-end and/or back-end services
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer or web developer
- Undergraduate or higher degree in Computer Science, EE, or Information Systems
- server-side platforms and frameworks, especially Node.js
- web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL), as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Experience with a few of the below:
To send application E-mail: [EMAIL=“email@example.com”]firstname.lastname@example.org