Request: VR Template

A template with a simple first person view and rendering optimizations for VR would be a very appreciated feature. Something like the realistic renderings demo that has a nice example of a level blueprint that detects if a HMD is detected and adjusts the Post Process Volume.

Edit: Found out you can create your own templates. Might give a try.

[=Gary00;12621]
A template with a simple first person view and rendering optimizations for VR would be a very appreciated feature. Something like the realistic renderings demo that has a nice example of a level blueprint that detects if a HMD is detected and adjusts the Post Process Volume.

Edit: Found out you can create your own templates. Might give a try.
[/]

You may be able to build off of the realistic rendering sample. As i understand it, that is the one they used to show off Rift support at GDC.

[=;12650]
You may be able to build off of the realistic rendering sample. As i understand it, that is the one they used to show off Rift support at GDC.
[/]

That would be the fastest way to get a VR template. More about creating a custom template can be found here: Converting a Project to an Unreal Engine Template | Unreal Engine 5.1 Documentation

Thanks, I was able to successfully create a template. I’m going to keep tweaking it until I’m happy with it then I’ll look into putting it up on the wiki.