[Request][UDN] Last Edit Date on Documentation

I was browsing documentation today, and encountered this page:
https://rocket.unrealengine.com/docs/ue4/INT/Gameplay/Programming/ActorTicking/index.html

It’s obviously around ten years out of date (!!!), and could be misleading. It’s a ridiculously extreme example, but often the tools and engine change much faster than documentation is able to reflect.

It would be good to have each page of documentation reflecting when it was last updated (and perhaps see those revision changes). This would help you determine if the documentation you are using is potentially out of date.

Thanks!

I agree. It would also be nice to be able to search or sort entries in the UDN by date modified as that would be a great way to see new material or updated materials as they come online. Right now, I just randomly poke around hoping to see new things every few months.

Tom,

Thanks for your feedback. We have updated our request to search pages for the date last modified. If there are any other suggestions, please let us know!

Best,

Ben Halliday

Hey Luke,

Thanks for your report! I have put in a request for including the date last updated to be included on documentation pages. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please let us know.

Thanks!

Ben Halliday