I’m planning on starting a tutorial series on youtube soon, and would like to know what would you guys like to see the most!
Here are the “major topics” I intend to cover. These are the things I feel comfortable talking about, and have some experience. The idea is to expand each major-topic:
- Material creation - creating dynamic materials, creating and using “master” materials and instances, effects
- Archviz - Advanced stuff about Archviz on UE4. Better cameras, global illumination, using high quality meshes and materials, how to convert stuff from Vray to be used on UE4
- Game Design - focus on different gameplay types and how to create them using Blueprints
- Level Design - I’ll talk about level design that I learnt while working on Nebula: Sole Survivor
- General Blueprint - Small tips and tutorials on “how to do this using BP”, probably using other games as reference
- Polishing - How to achieve that AAA look and feel, what things to look for, premade assets (from the Marketplace)
If you want to see tutorials about something that’s not on this list, post it here too! There’s a chance I can talk about that topic too.