[Request]Paired or couple dances animations

hello, while the market do have many “dance animations” types all of then are “for single” characters none dance for “couples or pairs” like slow dance, rumba, well you know and others styles which you can dance with someone else instead of “alone” then my request would be "someone release many different types of “dances for couples” with start different types of loops and ending, that would be cool to make some places look more realistic, while i do know which with the “current world” and ideology wars and bla bla bla is become hard to "do stuffs in couples or pairs because everyones hates everyone, at last let’s get some “love” and some couple interactions and starting with dances and maybe more romantics since it so far have only one in the market but could be interesting having more, also more interactions which would be more for peoples interacting with each others like talking, walking while holding hands huging and bla bla bla.

well at last let’s start with some fun which being some dances stuffs lik those:

while i do know it can be a lot complicated making paired dances but still would be awesome.

2 Likes