[Request] Matinee : play rate, inputs and more

Hi,

I would like to make some requests regarding the current way of working of Matinee.

• The first would be the possibility to change the play rate of a matinee. For example with a parameter inside the Play node in the blueprint editor.

• To add the control over an object with matinee you have to select it before adding it inside a new group. the problem is that you can’t go back. If you want to had an other object later, you have to delete the track. In UDK the workaround was simply to plug an other object inside the input in Kismet. This is no longer possible for the moment, my request would be the possibility to have a node that allow to edit the matinee inputs inside a blueprint (like the level blueprint). This would heavily add more comfort to work with matinee.

• The “Duplicate selected keys” command should be available from the right click menu. Having to go in the Edit menu is time consuming and frustrating.

duplicate_menu.jpg

• The drop menus should be on a second to avoid the fact that the other icons are hidden when the Matinee windows is with a small size.

lines.jpg

lines2.jpg

Hi Fabrice,

Thank you for your feedback. I have created a request for a play rate input and the ability to edit matinee in blueprints, etc.

The hotkey for fast duplicating keyframes is CTRL+W. I will talk to some doc people about putting that next to the command in Edit. I hope that helps for now.

If there is anything else that you would like to see in a future build of Rocket, please let us know.

Thanks,

Alexander