[Request] Matinee Movie Exporting?

So theres not much documentation or tutorials on actually exporting a movie from matinee, only only on using blueprints to trigger a sequence in the game. I was wondering the proper way to export a movie from matinee because everytime I try, the lighting gets messed up, and none of my character animation shows up and the models begin to flicker/disappear. Does anybody understand how to properly export something yet?

(heres what everything I try to render ends up looking like: - YouTube )

Hello ! Same here… just want to run an archviz render sequence to compare with a real V-Ray rendering.
Excactly same issues…
i add q little question : how can we animate the camera DOF ?

you have seen this i hope

and what do you mean by export, do you mean record !!!

btw if your new to unreal tech then check the UDK/UT3 matinee tutorials as the workflow is very similar

Yep, check UDK tutorials for things like camera animations and recording.

Request here For eany movie or tv shows links. You need to submit IMDB Links and streaming source will be available on 1 hours

ENJOY IT. :slight_smile: :o

yeh tried the UE4 mantinee movie exporter, it renders like a boss but its like 20gb for like a sec, it doesnt even have settings for exporting that would help reducing the size -.-’

That’s because the output is uncompressed. It gives you the highest quality possible so that you can convert it to another format afterwards with minimum quality loss.