Request: Keep correct location of FBX objects

I am currently importing a complex FBX model, which has several items that need to rotate on their axis. When it is imported, every object stays in the the correct location, but widget go’s back to the 0,0,0 position for the whole model. If I import it into another modeling app, or engine, the widgets are in the correct place.
What can be done with this, other then moving the roatating objects to 0,0,0 and then moving them in UE4 to the correct location?

Because of how the assets are imported to the content browser and not directly to the map, the pivot is placed on the origin. Level construction is supposed to be done where assets are reused as much as possible so the final position of the object in the map could be anything. It would be nice to have an option in the importer where it would set the pivot to the object pivot, but you would still have to place your objects in the correct position in your map, the only thing that would save is not having to take all your objects and move them to the origin before exporting.

This is what I’m looking for! Hopefully it will be possible in the future. I’m already planning on moving the rotational objects, which there are over 40 of them, to (0,0,0) in Blender, and then moving them to the location I need them in in UE4.