[Request] Hide and Unhide Macro Input Nodes

Hi everyone,

I wanted to suggest a feature that has been really helpful in other engines I’ve used - hiding and unhiding Blueprint Macro Input nodes.

Setting up nodes on a blueprint macro can make it get pretty large, especially if you’re setting up an all in one macro to handle a lot of things… but you don’t necessarily need all the nodes up all the time.

The example is a blueprint I have below:

HideUnhideExample.PNG

This is a blueprint that could call multiple lines for a dialog tree, but I don’t always need to call four dialog strings. It would be great to have a system where you can hook in requirements from other inputs you have to make an input hide/unhide. Here is an example of how it would look:

HideUnhideExample.PNG

This would then let the above macro look like this instead:

Hide_Unhide_Inputs.png

It ends up making the macro look much more manageable and it only has the information that the designer needs at the moment.

I know this may seem trivial, but if you want to huge huge blueprint macros that have a lot of options that aren’t necessary in each occurrence, this would work fantastically.

Thank you for your time.

This would be insanely useful right now, I am creating a macro and I was looking for this.