[Request] Collision shapes, custom BPs and FN assets

I’m trying to prevent players from getting upon certain actors during the game, so my solution has been to add a box collision upon them, which allows mantling but will force the player to slide down after such action.

The result is perfect to me, but I had to add those collisions 1 by 1 as separated entities, it would be nice to have the ability to add a collision component to 1 actor and then replicate it to build the map.

But this wouldn’t solved the fact I had to replace all of them, so I thougth it would be possible to create a custom bp using fortnite’s assets and then select them all → right click → Replace With…, but this method will result in an error trying to upload the project

LogValkyrieValidation: Error: Found disallowed object type /Game/Environments/Sets/Transylvania/GothicRuins/Meshes/SM_TRV_GothicRuins_Fence_Corner_02.SM_TRV_GothicRuins_Fence_Corner_02, Referenced by:Content/BP_Test.uasset, Plugin mount point:/ZombieTycoon1.

UEFNValidation: Error: Found disallowed object type /Game/Environments/Sets/Transylvania/GothicRuins/Meshes/SM_TRV_GothicRuins_Fence_Corner_02.SM_TRV_GothicRuins_Fence_Corner_02, Referenced by:See below for asset list, Plugin mount point:/ZombieTycoon1.

UEFNValidation: Error: /ZombieTycoon1/BP_Test

It would be nice to have the ability to slightly customize FN’s assets using blueprints for things such materials and collisions (maybe child actors too?). It will also speed up the editing process on UEFN by a lot, like in this case.

Thanks!

@Klian Thank you for your feedback. While I cannot guarantee a response, I can confirm that this has been forwarded to the appropriate team.