[REQUEST] Add a Favorites or WishList to the Marketplace

1+

It would also be neat if you can redeem assets purchased outside of the UE4 Marketplace e.g. on the Artists website, blog or other. From my understanding is planned due to there already being a redeem button on the UE4 Account Dashboard but perhaps that was only designed for when UE4 was $19 a month and you were a student???

NOTE: I am well aware that by doing what I proposed could open up the doors for people to abuse such a redeem system i.e. not paying Epic Games their 30% but perhaps whenever someone redeems a code Epic Games deducts the 30% out of that content creators next UE4 Marketplace payment/withdrawal.

Sure seems overcomplicated to even merit it but I’ve noticed a lot of developers, especially UE4 Plugin developers releasing their plugins on www.selz.com, etc due to plugins not being supported as of yet in the UE4 Marketplace.

I for one have made several purchases from Kubold’s website among other developers due to being sick of waiting around for 2-6+ weeks for the content to be released on the UE4 Marketplace and now don’t have the luxury of easy to update packages directly through the Epic Games Launcher :frowning:

[HR][/HR]
Feel free to redirect me to another forum thread where I could continue the conversation on the topic I’ve started above, as it does go quite outside of the bounds of forum thread :wink:

Was just wishing today that there was a Wishlist for saving and tracking future purchases. So +1.

+1, it is a very useful !