[REQUEST] Ability to designate Vault folder.

can this please be added kinda annoying to have to download stuff on each machine and keep them up to date on different machines. It would be great if I could designate this to be a folder withing my Dropbox or OneDrive on my machines the Way I do my projects.

I just wish I could move it off my SSD without making a Symlink

Hi everyone,

I have entered a feature request, UE-15008 to be considered by the development staff.

are there a way to track these types of things I have been given codes like this saying that a bug has been assigned a code but is there anyway for us to follow progress?

Hi ,

Unfortunately at present, no. However I went ahead and looked and this one is still under assessment. The best thing to do is to simply post and ask for an update if you haven’t heard anything in a while. Keep in mind, unless it is a major blocker or something that is causing severe crashes, it may take some time for us to get to the specific report depending on how many developers are being affected, whether or not it is a crash, etc. We work quickly to address them, however we do have to prioritize which reports get addressed first.