Request a DataTable Type.It's useful when we Handle large number of tables

Here is my question.
How to keep a reference of other DataTable in a DataTable?

I dont have the answer but i know a workaround. You can use a custom parent class to manage your data tables. A single instance of this class is all you need to access any of the data tables you want. Data tables can then be referenced with a custom function to access a specific table, like for example:
LevelScript GetLevelScript(){
return levelscriptdatatable;
}
Rama had posted some stuff on finding a row in the data table which is useful. Anyways the code above is not literal but the idea is to create a function for the data table type you want to receive and the data row you want to access.

Thank you Garner.
Since DataTable can’t be promoted to a various, I can’t manage hundreds of tables by name simply.
I have a c++ file to process table.Engine have a interface to enum all DataTable assets.I don’t know whether I can find a way to get a table row by a group of table name and row name.Maybe it will work.
But for now it is cost too much to do this.I’ll copy dozens of “Get Data Table Row [xx]” node to solve my requirement simply .
I really hope a DataTable type can be pass to some blueprint node.I notice the function UEdGraphSchema_K2::CanPromotePinToVariable prevent promotion from variable,but I have no idea how to solve it simply.I want always keep a clean copy of official source code.

Hopefully you can find a solution and share it with everyone. This is how I manage many different struct types and retrieving data by name.

Parent class to store data table types in blueprint and get rows from each data table

Managing hundreds of animations by name

Getting struct type into blueprint

Getting row by name