my weekend of fun almost turned into sadness.
My project’s two main blueprints, with c++ parents, got corrupt when i was editing their graphs and now when i try to save them or even compile them, the editor crashes.
Luckily i found the autosave and history copies of my blueprints and was able to go back in time far enough to get back to where i had left off before this whole mess started.
I could attach the files here, but that wouldnt do much good without more files (Code and all). If interested i can upload it somewhere.
Things seemed to go bad when i started mucking with blueprint interfaces.