REPOST: Can we get an update on this contest? Its been months and no one from Epic is responding to anyone. https://forums.unrealengine.com/t/unreal-challenge-animation/1175886

Hi,
Basically I was just reaching out to hopefully get a valid response from someone. The Animation Challenge: Furious Elegance contest was held in June/July of last year Unreal Challenge: Animation - General / Announcements - Epic Developer Community Forums (unrealengine.com) and they posted the winners on this site ‘Unreal Challenge: Furious Elegance’—winners announced - Unreal Engine without notifying anyone by email or through the forum. After this months went by and no one reached out to the winners to inform them of when prizes might be distributed or what is going on with the contest. More months went by and multiple people at this point were confused if the contest got cancelled and prizes would no longer be distributed. There were several efforts to contact Epic admins in an attempt to get any clarification whatsoever. I even submitted a few support tickets only to finally be told ,“To clarify further here, the forums would be the best way of getting the message across. At the same time, Epic Games Player Support is not directly managing Unreal Engine”. So here I am making a post in the forums in an attempt to get to the bottom of this and try to get some sort of response for the handful of people who have been waiting months to hear anything.
-WINDOW