Download

Report BUG for Engine Source loss 2 functions

I think this function is Engine Dev lossed. This is my supplement.

File:
\Engine\Classes\Kismet\KismetStringLibrary.h

Code:

/** Converts a string to an 64-bit integer value */
UFUNCTION(BlueprintPure, meta = (DisplayName = “String To Int64”, CompactNodeTitle = “->”, BlueprintAutocast), Category = “Utilities|String”)
static int64 Conv_StringToInt64(const FString& InString);

/** Converts a string to a double value  */
UFUNCTION(BlueprintPure, meta = (DisplayName = "String To Double", CompactNodeTitle = "->", BlueprintAutocast), Category = "Utilities|String")
	static double Conv_StringToDouble(const FString& InString);

File:
\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\KismetStringLibrary.cpp

Code:

int64 UKismetStringLibrary::Conv_StringToInt64(const FString& InString)
{
return FCString::Atoi64(*InString);
}

double UKismetStringLibrary::Conv_StringToDouble(const FString& InString)
{
return FCString::Atod(*InString);
}

I found that the blueprint can convert strings into int and float, but not Int64 and double. I thought it was because these data were too large to convert. After consulting the code, I found that the convert function was written in C + +, but the convert node was not written. Therefore, I think it may be that when you wrote code, you lossed it. I wrote the following code based on other Convert Nodes, but because I wrote it myself, I need to manually modify the source code every time I update the engine, so I submit it to you. I hope you can find your omissions.