report a bug submission form -- other one?

Is there another 'report a bug submission form’ I have tried to report a bug but there is a requirement with a red asterisk I cannot fulfill. The log file is not in my computer. How can I contact the technical support team for this issue?
The issue: the unreal engine 5 editor crashes every time I try to open or create a new game project. but it does not crash when I open or create an architectural project.

Hi there,

Would you mind reporting your bug to our team? The Unreal Engine bug submission form can be found here. When submitting a report, we highly encourage everyone to include images and videos, but any and all details are helpful!

We may reach out if more information is needed.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. But I’m not sure you read my post. I was asking if there is ANOTHER SUBMISSION FORM because the current one does not allow any of the files I’m trying to attach. I can only copy-paste the log that pops up but that’s it. There is no way to go around this. I have tried several ways but nothing works. It’s like the UX is awful when trying to submit a bug report.

Hi @Yalilee - This should help!