Replicating Data From the Root Capsule Component?

Hey everyone, I am having a problem with replicating data that is attached to the root capsule component of the dinosaur. I am changing the scale that is attached to the root capsule component to simulate growing, but the data doesn’t replicate. Is there a way to get this data to replicate or is there a baby way to scale the dinos during runtime? Thanks.

That’s not the way to go about it, you should never replicate properties like scale. The reason it isn’t working is likely because it’s not replicated (and it shouldn’t be).

What you need to do is setup the trigger on your server to send a message to the client which tells it to grow.

How would I go about that?

Never mind I figured it out thanks!

Another question. Is there a way to access variables that are attached to the root capsule component. What I am trying to do is change the location of the text overlay that is attached to the dinos that tell name, level etc. On server side it corresponds with the downscaled dino but on client side it corresponds to the original size. Is there a way to replicate this?

Typically I send the variable with my replicated event, not entirely sure that’s the proper way but it seems like it.