Repeating Tiling on Geometry

Hello,

I’m currently working on a small personal project and I’m having an issue with repeating tiling on separate faces of my mesh. I made this model in Autodesk Inventor, imported it into 3ds Max to save as a .fbx, then brought it into UE5 where I want to apply Quixel materials to it. I noticed that co-planar faces on the object repeats the material texture despite scale, offset, or rotation of the material. Is there a way around this?

I was thinking it could have something to do with the UV not being set up well, but I’m not sure. I’m very new with working in programs like UE and 3DS Max, all of my experience is in 3D CAD software like SolidWorks and Inventor, so I understand if this is super basic question. Thanks for any help you’re able to provide!

Before applying more complex material

After applying more complex material, note the tiling on the inset parts of the large front plate

It’s hard to tell from the images, but I’m thinking you will probably have to do a manual UV unwrap/map in 3ds Max.
I use the Inventor->Max->UE pipline myself, so if you want to upload the fbx somewhere, I could play around with UVs and let you know the techniques I used.
Sometimes using an alternative modeling technique in the Inventor part can produce different UV mapping, so I could take a look at that if the file version is Inventor 2015 or before.

Unfortunately I use a later version of Inventor, so at most I can only provide an STL, Step, or obj file. I can definitely send over the FBX and 3ds max files though!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MGa1vgbZJ7lRCh97t6qsP7Vk-ClBbeOl?usp=sharing

Hi, Taking a look now. Sent you a PM