Repeating animation montage?

Hi! So all the animations in my animation montages play together nicely no matter which order I put them in, which is great. However, I need my animation montage to be able to repeat. When I go from my last animation, back to my first, the animation snaps instead of interpolate. Is it possible to make them neatly blend like the rest of the animations?

I think you would have to have it be as 1 section to be able to cleanly loop. However I’m not clear on what you are trying to do exactly…

Basically I have a repeating attack combo. The animations blend neatly between attack 1, attack 2, attack 3, etc which each have their own sections.

However, I also want the montage to repeat back to attack 1 once the combo is done. This however, doesn’t blend, but snaps back instead. How do I make them blend together the same way the animations blend when going forwards in the timeline?

Edit: Turns out montage outright doesn’t support blending out/in with itself, only other animations, so I worked around it in blueprint.
I added an animnotify event near the end the montage, and had the event interpolate a custom variable from 0-1. I then used that variable to blend two instance of the same cached montage. It’s probably not the most efficient way to have the same animation behave as two animations, but it’s works great!