Render Target return wrong color?

I’m not sure if I defined the topic correctly. so, I’m trying to make the identification of actors by color in the ID map. I have a map with links to actors by their colors (I set alpha value because render target doesn`t return alpha).
The problem is that the color I get in the world is different from the one written in the map (StatesWithID variable).
To get the color, I use a line trace and a render target, the blueprint is shown below.

I tried to fill the map (StatesWithID) from the texture, from the render target and from the world with the unlit view mode turned on (by color picker), in all cases the resulting values did not match. I also tried different material and texture settings, I don’t know which ones could possibly help… I tried different material domains, turned on and off SRGB, even applied paper 2d settings to the texture.
Here are the values I get in the world and here are the ones I have set in the map (yellow is the ones I get from the render target)
(so im using linear color)
material:

render target:

I think it might be a color profile issue in the render target or this may be the problem is that I somehow incorrectly read the information from the render target, but how can I fix this? Any help would be appreciated/

Problem solved. just pick color from render target + use node read render target insted of read raw render target

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.