Render overscan in UE4?

Hi guys,

I am tryting to render out the CG images in UE4 and comp them in Nuke but I got stuck how to render overscan in ue4 like in Maya. I can’t find anywhere talking about rendering overscan image in UE4. In Maya multiply render resolution 1.1 or 1.3 in render setting and then change camera scale in camera setting in Maya.

But I have no iead about what ‘camera scale’ is in UE4.

I hope you guys know the answer.

Thanks!

H

I found that by changing the Camera Settings → Filmback → Sensor Height/Width I could archieve a similar result.

Leaving this here for anyone having the same issue.

Hi Guys,

It seems I couldn’t figure the mentioned steps working for me. In the sense, I do not see any options for the camera details that allows to do overscan renders, using Movie Render Queue. Can someone please help as to how to do an overscan render from UE (4.26.2)?

For example, the goal is to achieve something similar to Render Settings - Arnold for Maya User Guide - Arnold Renderer

FYI, please find below the camera actor information from UE.

Begin Map
   Begin Level
      Begin Actor Class=/Script/Engine.CameraActor Name=FrontCam Archetype=/Script/Engine.CameraActor'/Script/Engine.Default__CameraActor'
         Begin Object Class=/Script/Engine.SceneComponent Name="SceneComponent" Archetype=SceneComponent'/Script/Engine.Default__CameraActor:SceneComponent'
         End Object
         Begin Object Class=/Script/Engine.CameraComponent Name="CameraComponent" Archetype=CameraComponent'/Script/Engine.Default__CameraActor:CameraComponent'
         End Object
         Begin Object Name="SceneComponent"
            RelativeLocation=(X=194.092331,Y=1532.243774,Z=-278.143524)
            RelativeRotation=(Pitch=-12.634749,Yaw=-447.797913,Roll=-361.704102)
         End Object
         Begin Object Name="CameraComponent"
            OrthoWidth=1.000000
            OrthoNearClipPlane=10.000000
            OrthoFarClipPlane=600000.000000
            AspectRatio=1.000000
            PostProcessSettings=(bOverride_AutoExposureMethod=True,bOverride_AutoExposureBias=True,bOverride_MotionBlurAmount=True,AutoExposureMethod=AEM_Manual,DepthOfFieldFstop=16.000000,AutoExposureBias=13.000000,MotionBlurAmount=0.000000)
            AttachParent="SceneComponent"
         End Object
         CameraComponent="CameraComponent"
         SceneComponent="SceneComponent"
         RootComponent="SceneComponent"
         ActorLabel="FrontCam"
         FolderPath="Camera"
      End Actor
   End Level
Begin Surface
End Surface
End Map