Renaming duplicated assets in World Outliner

When I’m designing a level I often “ALT+Drag” to duplicate an asset and then switch a mesh.

While doing this, the asset keeps it’s original name in the World Outliner so it would often happen that mesh name is Wall, but the actual mesh in the viewport is a Rock.

Here is the screenshot showing World outliner.

342973-k8s2ihggeh671.png

So for example, 5 “Skeleton_Slave_Shackels” are shown in the World Outliner, but only 1 of them is actually “Skeleton_Slave_Shackels”, while others are Rock meshes which kept the “Skeleton_Slave_Shackels” name.

Is there any workaround for this? Can I do something to force or update the names in the world outliner to match the names of the mesh?

Maybe a blueprint logic to give assets in world outliner their original name?

I have seen this, unfortunately, it does not help me.
I have loads of assets in the outliner and would still have to do a lot of manual work.

I was looking for a code or blueprint logic that could possibly resolve this, since I’m not a coder myself

If it’s possible to rename the asset marked in the World Outliner (MainArena93) to the name of the Static Mesh (Cube) using a blueprint logic, that would be great. Rather rename all the assets, Screenshot is just for and example.

Have you tried Replace Actors? Maybe this could help you

Replace actors