renaming cameras in world outilne break link to cameras in sequencer

hi, when I rename in outline my camera sometimes does not update in the sequencer and this also breaks the link between camera in outline and sequencer. The only workaround I can do is drag the rename camera into the sequencer and copy and paste the attributes.
Is this a bug on I am I doing something wrong?
cheers

you can just reattach it thru sequencer - the drop down to the right of the name
things are always breaking the link in Unreal -
If it is a spawnable camera - It shows this in Sequencer as told above but also as a check box under name in sequencer - you can also right click and convert to possesable // this can be set in the preferences so you always get possesables in the Sequencer prefs - if you rename then make it possesable it will rename the one in the world outliner most of the time -

you can just reattach it thru sequencer - the drop down to the right of the name
things are always breaking the link in Unreal -
If it is a spawnable camera - It shows this in Sequencer as told above but also as a check box under name in sequencer - you can also right click and convert to possesable // this can be set in the preferences so you always get possesables in the Sequencer prefs - if you rename then make it possesable it will rename the one in the world outliner most of the time -

Are your cameras spawnables (do they have an orange lightning bolt through their icon)? We recently fixed an issue that sounds the same. It’s not slated to be in a release until 4.24. Here’s the info:

https://issues.unrealengine.com/issue/UE-76042