Removed Poses folder and I need the files

Hi,
I messed with Metahuman and removed the Poses folder for Female Short Overweight.
I tryied downloading the MH and exporting again but the files are not repopulated not even in a new project.

Any help, please?

1 Like

I managed to (apparently) solve it using the Poses folder and “f_srt_ovw_animbp” from version 5.1. Download a standard Metahuman that has this same body in a 5.1 project, and copy these files to your 5.3 project.

You probably didn’t delete this folder, specifically this metahuman with this body is coming without the Poses folder when it is imported.

I had a similar problem where I downloaded a Metahuman and decided to delete it from the project, by deleting all its folders from the content drawer. Well, two things happened. The folders didn’t delete, but they did appear empty. Then when I downloaded the same MH again, the folders were still empty. I tried downloading the MH to a completely different project, and still there was nothing in the folders. I tried updating the MH and downloading again, but that didn’t work, either.

I may have fixed the problem by creating a new MH from a different base character. (I was using preset base characters and modifying them) I adjusted it to look more or less like my other character. I’m hoping this will download. However, I got stuck by an unrelated issue…Unreal asked what mesh to apply, and I’m still trying to find out. I will pick the default mesh if I don’t find out differently. But anyway, I’m hoping creating an entirely different MH (but with still similar outward appearance), will solve my problem.

Note to self: never delete Metahuman folders again! It was like a mistake I could never undo.