Remove unused content from the library

Hi!

I have purchased some stuff i dont need it again, but i cant delete it :frowning:

How can i permanent remove in the Launcher Library -> unused content?

I got so much stuff and all the unused, i dont want to see or use it in the future time.

Example:
ā€œInventory UI with UMGā€

How can i delte this completly from the list?
I never need this anymore!
Have allready removed it from my project, but the option exist allready :frowning:

German language:
Wie kann ich in der Bibliothek dauerhaft die alten Sachen aus dem Depot lƶschen?

Thank you for all informations!

6 Likes

+1 for this.

After adding random asset packages and using only 1-2 assets (out of ~50 from each one), Iā€™d love the option to just remove everything without dependencies.

Mmmm, yeahā€¦ I ditto this. Like the Skookum (sp?) plug-in.

push this thread

1 Like

You never know when you may need restore or update an item youā€™ve spent money on. I would prefer the option to ā€˜Hideā€™ items on separate page I donā€™t want to see in my Library Vault instead of a permanent removal.

5 Likes

Please can we get something like this. Free content should have a ā€œdeleteā€ option (since it is free and can always be added again if needed) and paid content should have a ā€œhideā€ option.

6 Likes

I agree! At least a Hide function would be very welcome to better organize our vaultā€¦

4 Likes

Or how about folders in our vault?

4 Likes

Does anybody have update about this topic? iā€™m looking exactly these things, some ā€œHideā€ button or better some folders to group my packages in ā€œVFXā€, ā€œrealisticā€, ā€œnatureā€ and other stuff

4 Likes

The Unreal Engine Vault should be more like a file browser in an operating system.

we really need folders to organize our marketplace vault, and a personal way to rank these products would be nice too. I would also like to be able to order the elements in these folders based on different criteria, like personal ranking, public ranking, oldest to newest, newest to oldest, alphabetical, reverse alphabetical, by category, etcā€¦ I want to be able to adjust thumbnail size and have these settings saved per folder.

Also the ā€œAdd To Projectā€ and ā€œRemove Local Contentā€ buttons are bright yellow and extremely distracting when trying to read the names or look at tiny thumbnails. Why not just make them grey ā€œ+ā€ and ā€œ-ā€ symbols, which blend into the background, or maybe hide them in a right click menu? Putting the names under the thumbnails instead of off to the side would allow for way more information on the screen, with larger thumbnails.

3 Likes

Eight years later and people are still begging for this feature. Even a ā€œfilter by engine versionā€ would be helpful.

6 Likes

Yup.

Or some custom tag system, so we can tag ā€œuselessā€ and not display it ever.

5 Likes

Thought I was very stupid for not figuring this out, stunned you canā€™t do this.

Iā€™ve just seen tons of UE learning content and Iā€™ve added them to my library just to realize theyā€™re not compatible with the new version and I canā€™t undo it. -_-