Remove mobile touch buttons from the main menu

UE: 4.27.2
AS: 4.0
SDK: 32.0.0
NDK: 21.3.6528147
JDK: 1.8.0_77

I package the project and upload it to android play store, everything working fine.
but, the problem I’m facing is on touch buttons that’s glitched on the main menu.
I fix it by using [activate touch interface] node on MainCharacter BP.
So when I test it, everything goes fine to me, the touch buttons will start on the play ground level.
but when join from 2nd or 3rd or 4th android mobiles, the touch buttons still glitched on the main menu, so its just working on the 1st android perfectly, so what should I do in this case, what did I miss.

like, when join from 2nd or 3rd or 4th android mobiles, the touch buttons still on the main menu.
my blueprint setting it should start after the main menu, so its works on the 1st android phone when I join the game, but when i use other phone to join the map with 1st phone, the buttons on the main menu.

My problem is bizarre and strange.

It’s a bit hard to understand your exact problem without any images or code snippets, however thing that comes to mind; Did you set up the player controller right for every device?

okey! here is my screenshots

1-[1st android]

2-[1st android]

3-[1st android] my problem is here, for the first device only who will open or create the game will not see the keys on the menu

4-[1st android]

so, now I will show you screenshots from 2nd android device that will join the 1st player

1-[2st android]

2-[2st android]

3-[2st android] Here is the 2nd android with the problem I was talking about:
its not supposed to show the keys on this widget,
because in 1st android phone the keys not shown on this widget

I add 2 BP only

MainGameState

MainCharacter

what do you mean by every device?

If I read you right you have 4 phone, therefor each device should have it’s own player controller that don’t get jumbled once they are in the session.

found this a while back on the net, think it will help you out on your project
https://cedric-neukirchen.net/Downloads/Compendium/UE4_Network_Compendium_by_Cedric_eXi_Neukirchen.pdf

wait… wait…on page 43,44,45
do you mean I need to replicate the keys for networking ??
If YES, that’s really bad. because in PC and Mac and Xbox, you don’t need to replicate buttons or keys.
It’s my first time to do game in Android by Unreal Engine

Thank you alot, its works now, Nice .pdf!