Remove blendable using blueprint

I need to add/remove blendables from a blueprint. There’s the way to add blendable using AddOrUpdateBlendable. However I haven’t found the method which allows me to remove all the blendables from the post processing volume.

There’s the way to use settings (this way I can add/remove/clear all the blendables). However using post processing volume settings generates a warning. This is the issue to me since I want to submit package to the Marketplace, but reviewing team blocks my package due to warning. Apparently they’re totally not interested in helping me to resolve this problem so I’m posting it here (such attitude is totally surprising to me).

Do you want to remove it or just disable it. If you want to disable it you could Just set the In Weight of the Add or Update Blendable Node to 0.

what you should do first is to promote the material to a variable, so you could modify the blend weight later.

I wanted to remove it from the blendables list. Calling AddOrUpdate with 0 weight is the solution, but not quite what I needed (and using pp settings allows to do that).

I ended up killing post processing object and recreating it. It’s ugly, but it does what I need.

For anyone still wondering this; here’s the correct path for re-setting the post-processing blendables.