Remote Compile Error iOS - Unknow Error

Hi, how are you? i need some help to find the problem and solve it.
Before i was used my old mac and i can made the build without problem, but now using my new mac allways give errors with the remote build for iOS.

I created the certificate on this new mac and update the provision mobile file.
After that i make the import over my project hay both say Valid over the Unreal Engine.

Now when start to compile, the part when use the connect by rsyc/ssh work perfect but in some place give me this error and only show a warning regarding the sign certificate:

UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): /usr/bin/codesign --force --sign E45CC9D110117744544EA01B29C3EC67AFCE11E0 --entitlements /Users/mac.user/UE4/Builds/DESKTOP-VMFA6R8/D/Unreal_Projects/ProjectFinalClean/Intermediate/ProjectFilesIOS/build/ProjectFinalClean.build/Shipping-iphoneos/ProjectFinalClean.build/ProjectFinalClean.app.xcent --timesta
mp=none /Users/mac.user/UE4/Builds/DESKTOP-VMFA6R8/D/Unreal_Projects/ProjectFinalClean/Binaries/IOS/Payload/ProjectFinalClean.app
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): Warning: unable to build chain to self-signed root for signer “iPhone Distribution: iOS Develop (5B66IRE1MN)”
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): /Users/mac.user/UE4/Builds/DESKTOP-VMFA6R8/D/Unreal_Projects/ProjectFinalClean/Binaries/IOS/Payload/ProjectFinalClean.app: errSecInternalComponent
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): Command /usr/bin/codesign failed with exit code 1
PackagingResults: Warning: unable to build chain to self-signed root for signer “iPhone Distribution: iOS Develop (5B66IRE1MN)”
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): ** BUILD FAILED **
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): The following build commands failed:
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): CodeSign /Users/mac.user/UE4/Builds/DESKTOP-VMFA6R8/D/Unreal_Projects/ProjectFinalClean/Binaries/IOS/Payload/ProjectFinalClean.app
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): (1 failure)
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): Executing /Users/mac.user/UE4/Builds/DESKTOP-VMFA6R8/D/Unreal_Projects/ProjectFinalClean/Intermediate/Build/IOS/ProjectFinalClean/Shipping/CleanProject.sh
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): ERROR: Unhandled exception: System.Exception: ** BUILD FAILED **
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): at UnrealBuildTool.IOSToolChain.PostBuildSync (UnrealBuildTool.IOSPostBuildSyncTarget Target) [0x00cad] in :0
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): at UnrealBuildTool.IOSPostBuildSyncMode.Execute (Tools.DotNETCommon.CommandLineArguments Arguments) [0x00018] in :0
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): at UnrealBuildTool.UnrealBuildTool.Main (System.String[] ArgumentsArray) [0x002bb] in :0
PackagingResults: Error: Unhandled exception: System.Exception: ** BUILD FAILED **
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): [Remote] Downloading C:\Users\WinUser\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.25\UBT-ProjectFinalClean-IOS-Shipping_2_Remote.txt
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): Total execution time: 297,60 seconds
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): Took 297,8431717s to run UnrealBuildTool.exe, ExitCode=8
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): UnrealBuildTool failed. See log for more details. (C:\Users\WinUser\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.25\UBT-ProjectFinalClean-IOS-Shipping_2.txt)
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=8 (8)
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error

Anyone have any idea what is the problem and the way to solve that?
Thx.
BR

I was found the solution for my error… i will share here for the rest:

I met this error as well and found a solution online which solved it.

****The key issue here is the root certificate. ****

Delete all root certificate (“Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority”) from your Keychain Access. Click certificates and delete it from both LOGIN & SYSTEM (If both area have this certificate)

Then download the latest cert through link below, and double click to add to keychain

https://www.apple.com/certificateauthority/AppleWWDRCAG3.cer

Make sure it is in your Keychain’s SYSTEM and you ONLY have ONE root certificate in your Keychain’s SYSTEM area, NOT in LOGIN area.

7 Likes