Remote build connection problem

I’m attempting to remote build an iOS project on an iMac from Windows.

It seems to be failing to connect:

UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):   Picking the default remote server 192.168.178.57
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):   Doing date +"%s" && sysctl hw.memsize | awk '{print $2}' && sysctl hw.logicalcpu | awk '{print $2}'
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):   Execute took 00:00:00.0585697
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):   ERROR: Failed to run init commands on 192.168.178.57. Output =
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):   ERROR: Failed to initialize a connection to the Remote Server 192.168.178.57
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):   Doing xcode-select --print-path
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):   Execute took 00:00:00.0150131
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):   Compiling with non-standard Xcode (xcode-select): /
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):   Doing ls /Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):   Execute took 00:00:00.0060059
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):   Compiling with iPhoneOS SDK  on Mac 192.168.178.57
UATHelper: Packaging (iOS):   ERROR: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

I can SSH into the mac using the keypair from the PC and I can ping it. The key being used is the id_rsa private key that was generated on the mac. The username is correct.

Not sure what else I can check. I had this exact same problem with a different install of windows and a different mac in the past, so something must be mis-configured.

Any advice?

turns out you can resolve this problem by deleting the CYGWIN=tty from enviroment variables.

Any possible solutions? Running into the same errors.

Running into the same errors as OP. Unless I am missing something, I tried to find this in my registry not sure if it is the cause. Any help on where CYGWIN=tty might be?

I got nearly the same Problems as the OP (only Line 12), but i don’t got GYGWIN=tty in my registry either.

Which X-Code Version does your Mac run?