Remap NPC not working in v190?

That might be. I’ve had some issues with that in the past sporadically. You could try renaming the main mod folder via inside the Dev Kit and trying to cook it out to see if that fixes it. If so, then we know that is more than likely the culprit. PS: I sent you a PM.

I am doing that now actually, and I replied to your PM with a few more questions :stuck_out_tongue:

Had to delete my mod from the workshop completely and upload as new mod :frowning: It works now though! Also your inbox is full sinarisinestro

Ah! Ty very much for letting me know. Man my inbox got full fast. I didn’t start even posting on the UE forums till the Dev Kit got released lol. Gonna clear it out now.

Bump. Serious issue for any mods that re-map NPCs. Re-mappping npc spawn entries seems to have the same hit or miss problems.

Seems to randomly decided to re-map or not. Haven’t been able to test re-uploading to workshop as a new mod but seems like more of a work around then a fix.

Remapping NPC spawns is to replace the spawners themselves if I recall correctly. If you are replacing a dino, you just need to remap NPC, ensure your test environment will use your custom gamedatabp, and load in to that world fresh. (any existing dinos in a save will not be replaced by a remap). If I have some extra time I can test this later if it still seems broken.

Yeah, ‘Remapping NPCSpawn Entries’ is related to the spawn entries specifically. ‘Remap NPC’ would let you re-map NPC entries regardless of spawn entries. So if a dino spawned in via an npc spawn entry it would obey the ‘Remap NPC’ option. Appears to no longer be the case. ‘Remap NPC’ is randomly ignored it seems. After enough reloads and plays it sometimes works, unreliable at best.