What is VisGM?
VisGM is a modular, multiplayer game-mode system designed to give you functional and helpful tools to easily create new Multiplayer Game-modes within Unreal Engine 4. We plan on creating many different game-modes, and adding functionality to the core system as we do!
Why was this made?
While developing more and more multiplayer systems, I decided to create a base system for getting multiplayer game-modes up and going quickly. VisGM is the product of me wanting to accomplish more, by getting the foundation of a multiplayer game out of the way.
VisGM - Deathmatch is a modular multiplayer compatible gamemode based around the classic “Free-For-All Deathmatch” gamemode. Key features
Here are some of the key highlights of the system
- Easy Installation - Under 5 mins
- Component and Game-mode based
- Useful functions for Game-mode programming.
- Full Deathmatch Game-mode included.
- Time, Kill, and Time/kill limit round win condition.
- Modular and Multiplayer Compatible (Dedicated and Listen!)
- Re-spawn (Limited, Unlimited, Custom, or None)
- Win Condition (Kill limit, Time limit, Time/Kill limit, Custom)
- Level Changing System using easy-to-use Map Pool (Random, In Order, Disabled, or Custom)
- Spawn points, Modular Spawn functions
- Send Message to Players functionality.
- Optional Spawn protection
- VisGM Component for easy GM communication.
- VisGM Gamemode for round logic and server handling.
- Expanded, Replicated Player Info.
- Many Different Gamemodes
- More Tutorials
- VisAI packs that include gamemode functionality.
- Modular AI support with tutorials
- Additional Base System functionality for building your own gamemodes.
Check it out on the Marketplace here