Hello fellow UE4 Devs!
My name is Nick Seavert and I have been using UE4 since it’s release. I’m a VFX Artist at heart and I know that VFX Artists are plagued with long wait times. So I started a software company called JangaFX to create useful software and tools for VFX Artists like myself.
We’re currently 2 years into development and have recently released version 1.03.
So what can VectorayGen do?
VectorayGen creates vector fields in real time in a matter of seconds, NOT hours. No more waiting for fluid simulations or drawing a ton of splines to get randomized vector fields.
It also allows you to use vector math principles to create any vector field you can think of. The combinations are practically infinite.
List of current features:
- 3D Viewport With GPU Particles (up to 4 million) and Vector Field Visualization Support
- Intuitive Node based editor
- Generation support of vector densities over 10 million! (10 million vectors per vector field, huge files).
- A plethora of math operators such as Fade, Rotation, Cross Product, Translation, Randomize, Noise & More!
- Generate Flows around imported geometry
- Real-Time Vector Field Updates as You Change Vector Field Settings
- Plenty More!
Some videos of vector fields in action:
Currently, the main engine supported is Unreal Engine 4 + any internal engines at studios that can use .fga vector field files.
We will also be releasing a plugin in the future that extends the amount of control you have over vector fields inside of UE4: “soon”.
If you wanna purchase VectorayGen, go here! Purchase!
If you want to try VectorayGen for 14 days Try it!
Lastly, we have an active discord going for our community and tools, feel free to join! We have over 120 experienced artists and designers so far.