Released: The Ultimate Stylized Weapon Customization System - UE Marketplace

The Ultimate Stylized Weapon Customization System (USWCS) plugin, I worked on this plugin to be the perfect starting point for game developers working on a game with a customization system feature. With a strong focus on visuals and best practices for prototyping, USWCS allows you to create over 1300+ unique weapons by customizing seven different parts.

#>Please note that the Ultimate Stylized Weapon Customization System (USWCS) is focused solely on weapon customization and does not include a “shooting system” .<#
Plugin’s marketplace link

Features:

• User-friendly UI for seamless navigation and customization
  • Save system for up to six weapons with customized names
  • Automatic weapon stat changes when altering parts (damage, fire rate, accuracy, etc.)
  • Altering Handguard changes the weapon’s element (Normal, Fire, Tesla)
  • Altering Ammo transforms the bullet system (Bullet, Beam, Rocket)
  • Altering Trigger changes the shooting mechanism (Single, Auto, Burst, Pulse)
  • Six weapon skins for personalization
  • Smart analysis widget reveals weapon hints for strategic decision-making
  • Randomize system adds surprise and spontaneity to customization

1 Like

Hi there @Trodith,

Hope you’re well and having a great week so far! :slight_smile:

This is easily the coolest weapon customization system I’ve ever seen. The audio effects, clean UI, and art style are all kind of incredible. There are definitely a few games that could greatly benefit from a system like this.

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Hi @PresumptivePanda,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I’m glad you think highly of the weapon customization system. And thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share your thoughts. It’s truly appreciated!

1 Like