[RELEASED] [SUPPORT] Medieval Buildings Volume 1

I’ve been creating a Viking longhouse based on the Trelleborg longhouse on Zealand island in Denmark for the next update and recently imported the meshes from Blender into UE and applied some materials to them. Here are some screenshots. Please bear in mind that this is not yet polished. I’ll improve the texturing and add chairs, a fireplace, chandeliers and rugs/skins soon. Maybe I’ll add some intricate runic patterns on the wood and some dragon head carvings to make it more interesting.

A bit of texture update done

Are you planning an update to the pack soon?

Probably a month from now it will be released. Starting to get bored of Dark Age of Camelot (Phoenix Freeshard) now. Its been my main distraction that has prevented me from spending serious time on UE4 projects for several months now.

Further texture update done to the wooden panels and posts. I used vertex blending (again) to achieve a weathered, desaturated in places, aged, dirty in places kinda look.

Can’t wait for the update!

Added a sculpted dragon head and posts using Viking ornaments from here: [» Viking Ornaments

](» Viking Ornaments)

I added a door and patterns from » Viking Ornaments

If you like what you see please click the Like button down below.

Thank you so much for ALL your work

This is looking really aewsome Sir, If I could dream I love this and your other assets to blend\merge so they worked as one. the idea being that would be great for NPC’s for these building

Some further Borre patterns added to the front face and also the tiles have been remodelled to create more detail for the eyes to consume.

I’ll start decorating the interior next.

Looking forward the this updastes ETA for sure

Loving the work on this pack. Does the thatch roofs fit on the bigger buildings?

I’ve not tried that. I’ll make it fit before releasing the update.

Created a fireplace, chandelier, table and bench. Still need a cushion, shelf, rugs, tapestries and a shield on the wall.

Kia ora

I don’t know if the other say someting thing’y gets to you or how that works so sorry if this is a bit of a repeat

the roof section on the ends of the tavern hav a resess in them. I have a couple of thoughts with reguard to that roof

1/ one of those with a resess in both sides for making a + shaped roof
2/ a section with no resess cut to the slop of the ajoining roof and a section of the ajoining roof with a V cut out that fits that V cut roof section to make small extentions
made so we can do exsposed beams roofs

Not at all sure I’m explaining that well

Kia Ora, sorry I don’t quite understand. Perhaps if you sketched a quick diagram of your desired architectural shape it would help me to understand your request better.

Kia ora

this cut out Both sides

And cut on the angle to make open plan extentions

A section like this and a straight one for extending that and a side that this fits to to form open roof interiors,
one cut out and maybe one not either like below or trimed at the black lines

The idea is to beable to make open roof interiors and make an extention any where along a roof by inserting the opening panel on the sdide you want the extention and the
closed one on the other side and still see all the way through inside so we don’t have to block off parts of the interior to hide obstructions

OK I will provide the necessary extra meshes to create a cross-shaped building in the next update.

Created a cushion, a sword, shields, rugs, skins, tapestries and a wooden floor. Will create a helmet and spear for the entry room to finish it off.

Thank you very very much