[released] New ambience sounds for really scary projects

:wave: Hi all!

My experiments with multi-level synthesis continue! Thanks to everyone who supported me with this!

:flying_saucer: After publishing the previous library with background sounds and ambient sounds for sci-fi projects, I got a lot of good feedback and auditions on soundcloud. There were even a few sales, which surprised and pleased me very much. (Just in case, here is a LINK to this library, in case you want to listen)

This time I chose the theme of “horror and thriller” and slightly changed the process of synthesis and sound processing. Just like last time, I synthesized and resynthesized everything in several stages, using granular synths and samples that I created for my past main projects.

:japanese_ogre: If you have a project with a frightening dark atmosphere, zombies or maniac killers planned or under construction, then check out my fresh pack of scary, deep and atmospheric background ambiences and drones: LINK

Hope you enjoy my work! I will be glad to any comments and criticism.

Feel free to wright me via e-mail for any questions or suggestions.

HorrorTenseFearfulAmbiencePack_featured-894x488-8f906a1f13bc72dee02fbb2aeb63f2b9 (1)